YOUR FREE ESTIMATES IN UNDER 24 HOURS!
Fast, no-obligation estimates!
Fill the form - it will only take a moment - and you will receive our detailed estimate in under 24 hours.
Rates/General Terms and Conditions of Sales
The cost of our multilingual services depends on the complexity of your project: field of activity, number of words, text repetitions, languages involved, page layout work, urgency, etc.Important: a 'welcome' offer is available to new customers. This offer will be shown on your estimate.In order to obtain an accurate estimate, please go to the Estimate page on our website, or contact us by e-mailing (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by telephone +33 (0)1 78 86 50 04
When enquiring, please state the languages concerned and the requested delivery date. Do not forget to attach your document(s)..
General Conditions of Sale
TRAD'SMITH France agrees to:
- supply professional translators who translate into their mother tongue, and who specialise in the required field
- process any type of document (instructions, contracts, press releases, websites, user manuals, software, brochures, etc.)
- deliver several languages simultaneously, even large volumes, in Windows Office format, or other formats if required.
- offer a test of a maximum of 200 words (supplied by the client) completed by several translators once the contract has been signed, in order to allow you to choose the style and faithful translation of your subject.
- remain in contact with the translators throughout the work in order to guarantee the deadline and quality.
- manage the interface between customers and translators in the event of questions/changes during the translation.
- Proof-reading is guaranteed by our professional translators.
- The initial proof-reading is guaranteed by our translators, but final proof-reading must be undertaken by the customer. TRAD'SMITH France and its directors decline all responsibility for any consequences resulting from the use of the delivered translations, regardless of the direct or indirect damages which may be caused to the user or a third party.
- Any dispute over the quality of the delivered translations must be expressed and justified in writing (e-mail/mail), within 8 (eight) days of delivery. If need be, TRAD'SMITH France undertakes to offer you a version which is revised and corrected to your satisfaction. After this eight-day deadline, any revisions will be charged. Under no circumstances will our invoices be cancelled.
- In accordance with the rules laid down by professional translation associations, a translation which is returned because of a subjective view concerning its style will not be accepted or used to justify the non-payment of the completed translations. The non-payment of invoices for these reasons will be subject to criminal proceedings.
- TRAD'SMITH France may not be held responsible for any consequences resulting from a delay in delivery, whether it is caused by the company or delivery methods.
- Our translation rates are based on the number of source words.
- Our proof-reading/revision rates are based on the number of source words or on the time taken.
- Our page layout rates are based on a single page and include two minor corrections per page after revision.
- The number of words is established according to a word count using TAO software. It takes account of any usable detected repetitions and the nature of the segments translated, if the customer supplies a translation memory.
- Translation and page layout are two separate services and
- are estimated separately.
- Estimates are supplied for information only. The final deadline given is expressed in working days and commences on the date of the estimate’s acceptance.
- Payments are due within 30 days from the date of invoice for French businesses. Any delay in payment will entail, by law and without prior notice, the payment to TRAD'SMITH France of interest equal to five times the legal interest rate on the sum due.
- Payments for orders from individuals should be made by cheque or bank transfer before the work begins and will confirm the order. Cheques will not be cashed until after delivery of the work ordered.
- Payments for orders from foreign companies should be made by bank transfer before the work begins and will confirm the order. TRAD'SMITH France undertakes to deliver the ordered work within the agreed deadline.
- For any order exceeding €2,000 including VAT, a deposit of 50% of the sum due must be paid when ordering; work will not begin until the deposit has been received